Workers' Compensation & Disability
Insurance provided by TBM at competitive rates with no deposit requirements.
- Large pool benefit
- Experience reduction
- Premium calculation and reporting
- Claims administration/management loss control
- Safety programs
- Compliance and safety manuals
- Issue workers' compensation certificates of insurance
TBM is committed to decreasing or eliminating small business risks and challenges by:
- Identifying and prioritizing possible risks
- Designing and negotiating cost-effective, custom-made insurance programs tailored to the needs of your company or organization
- Establishing a loss-control program by assessing the risks facing your company or organization and preventing losses before it is too late
- Designing a claims management program that will help you reduce your total cost of risk.
Look at a true Pay As You Go system from TBM...
- Little or no money down for the W/C premium
- No Audit. Premiums are paid on actual payroll - not estimates
- Better cash flow management allows you as a business owner to keep more of your money longer and make it work for you.
Companies have been caught off guard and had to pay in thousands of dollars for past years under estimated payroll premium. If your company has an unexpected growth in payroll you could be looking at a large bill to close out that year. One of the worst things a business owner can do is to take their eye off the ball – to not focus on the important stuff –like increasing sales. Distractions such as meeting government HR regulations and avoiding penalties, fines and employee lawsuits certainly won’t make matters better.