Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Laborers
Workforce Solutions for Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and Laborers
As a smart construction business owner, you want to manage your human resources effectively. Not staffing your business correctly or managing the costs associated with it will ultimately hurt your bottom line.
If you want to save time and money while at the same time make a business more efficient, construction PEO is the way to go. Many construction company owners simply lack the human resources education necessary to effectively handle the myriad of tasks employees put on a business. Activities such as payroll, hiring, termination, attendance, and paperwork are time consuming tasks which take a construction business owner, such as yourself, away from the main goal of a business: to make money.
Hiring and managing employees can be a costly and risky business activity - one that can easily and cost-effectively be outsourced to TBM that specializes in providing HR and payroll solutions to the construction industry.
What’s the Solution?
As a company that specialized in working with contractors for many years, Total Benefit Management (TBM) has designed both payroll service plans and contractors insurance programs that are specifically designed to meet the special needs of your construction business.
Find out what it's like to spend 100% of your time running your business instead of HR issues running you. Call us today to find out how we might serve you.
Payroll & HR Administration
- Calculate wage and payroll deductions
- Process payroll deductions and wage garnishments
- Process direct deposit
- Employee earnings statements and verifications
- Certified payrolls
- Paperless onboarding
- Benefit Administration
- Seciton 125
- ACA Compliance
- Wage and Hours Compliance
- Calculate and deposit Federal, State & Local Withholding
- Track payment of FICA, FUTA, & SUTA Taxes
- Prepare and file payroll tax reports
- Eliminate late fees or penalties on payroll taxes
- Prepare year-end W-2 forms
- Handles Employee Inquires
- Employee Benefits
- Access to affordable healthcare
- Accounting & tax services
- Protection from lost earnings due to injury
- 401 (k)
- Life Insurance
TBM Services features
- Payroll processing and tax services
- HR Administration
- Workers’ comp and unemployment admin
- Time & Attendance
- Online HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Medical Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits including disability
- 401 (k) plans with Roth Option