Transportation Payroll Services
Workforce Solutions for the Transportation Industry
Managing any business can be a challenge, but trying to manage a trucking, courier or moving & storage company can be especially challenging considering today’s economy, insurance requirements and ever-growing number of state and federal regulations.
The Small Business Administration reports that small business owners spend approximately 35% of their time on human resources. Recruiting and Human Resource Administration are necessary but non-productive activities that take your focus away from managing your business.
Hiring and managing employees can be a costly and risky business activity - one that can easily and cost-effectively be outsourced to companies such as TBM that specialize in providing HR solutions to the transportation industry.
What’s the Solution?
Total Benefit Management (TBM) provides a complete solution specifically designed for the transportation industry including complete compliance with all state and federal regulations, affordable and accurate payroll, “pay-as-you-go” workers’ compensation, improved cash-flow, and reduced risk associated with using independent contractor/drivers.
Find out what it’s like to spend 100% of your time running your business instead of HR issues running you. Call us today to find out how we might serve you.
- Calculate wage and payroll deductions
- Process payroll and wage garnishments
- Reconcile payroll accounts
- Prepare management information reports
- Prepare and deliver payroll checks
- Calculate and deposit Federal and State Withholding
- Track payment of FICA, FUTA & SUTA Taxes
- Prepare and file all payroll tax reports
- Eliminate late fees or penalties on payroll taxes
- Prepare year-end W-2 forms
- Handle Employee Inquiries
- Affordable Occupational / Accident Insurance for independent contractors
- Access to affordable healthcare
- Accounting & Tax Services
- Protection from lost earning due to injury
- Medical bills paid in the event of a job related injury
Occupational / Accident Insurance Features
- $1,000,000 aggregate benefit
- $500,000 medical health benefit with $250 deductible
- Temporary disability - 70% of wages up to $500 for 104 weeks
- $100,000 death benefit
- Subject to the terms, conditions and exemptions of the policy