Hospitality Payroll Services
Workforce Management for the Hospitality Industry
Nobody ever goes into business to become a bureaucrat but when you have employees, that’s what happens. You end up spending more and more time on HR than you do managing and growing your business.
Faced with hiring low wage earners along with high turnover, high incidence of sexual harassment and discrimination suits; the food industry in particular is vulnerable to unforeseen problems that can close their doors almost overnight.
For many small businesses including fast food and restaurants, the complexity of the payroll process is best left to the experts. Often, owners/managers fail to prepare and file the proper reports. Worst yet, owners can get behind on payroll tax deposits and payroll filings. Interest, penalties and fines can add up. In fact, 1 in 3 small businesses pay the IRS an average of $1,300 per year in penalties and fines.
Hiring and managing employees can be a costly and risky business activity - one that can easily and cost-effectively be outsourced to companies such as TBM that specialize in providing HR solutions to the hospitality industry.
What’s the Solution?
Total Benefit Management (TBM) provides a complete solution specifically designed for the hospitality industry, including a comprehensive suite of flexible, affordable HR services which comply with all state and federal regulations, accurate tax preparation and filing, and reduce business risk.
Find out what it’s like to focus your time running your business instead of HR issues running you. Call us today to find out how we might serve you.
- Calculate wage and payroll deductions
- Process payroll deductions and wage garnishments
- Reconcile payroll accounts
- Prepare management information reports
- Prepare and deliver payroll checks
- FICA Tip Credit Report
- Shortfall Reports
- Allocated Tip Reporting
- Tip-to-Minimum Validation
- Calculate and deposit Federal, State & Local Withholding
- Track payment of FICA, FUTA, & SUTA Taxes
- Prepare and file payroll tax reports
- Eliminate late fees or penalties on payroll taxes
- Prepare year-end W-2 forms
- Handles Employee Inquires
- Employee Benefits
- Access to affordable healthcare
- Accounting & tax services
- Protection from lost earnings due to injury
- 401 (k)
- Life Insurance
- Payroll processing and tax services
- HR Administration
- Workers’ comp and unemployment admin
- Time & Attendance
- Online HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Temporary/Seasonal Staffing
- Affordable healthcare
- Supplemental Benefits including disability
- 401 (k) plans